Thursday, September 16, 2010

Handicapping Tip #2

You don't always need the best number

Okay now I know a lot of you are reading this and are like what the hell is he taking about. Unlike Football there are no real key numbers in the nba. The reason for this is all the late fouling at the end of games, rarely does the game land on the actual number. Now by no means am I saying take the -3.5 when you can get the -3 at your other sportsbook, I am saying that if you can get a -3.5 with +100 juice that is far better proposition in the long run. Now again a lot of you are like okay that sounds smart but where the hell am I going to a +100 on a nba line. My answer to that is Pinnacle Sportsbook. Throughout the day nba basketball lines are moving and Pinnacle will move the moneyline on the game instead of the number and you will be able to find some +100's or better. If you are serious about making money with your nba basketball handicapping Pinnacle sportsbook is a must for the serious gambler.

No comments:

Post a Comment